Monday, March 30, 2009

The 36 words i based my materials on were:
porous, woven, scaly, grainy, checked, flexible, malleable, coarse, bumpy, angular, brittle, crystalline, tessellated, graphic, sparse, sharp, reinforced, rusted, dense, abrasive, stable, rough, pixellated, silky, shiny, slippery, opaque, jagged, hardness, waxy, smooth, heavy, powdery, spongy, twisted and hardness.






These are the three of my material designs that I decided to use on my model. The first image shows a design for stonework, the second image shows wooden floorboards and the third image shows rendered concrete stairs.





This is a close up view of Rosalie Gascoigne's studio, including one of her artworks "Magpie".





This is a close up view of Tracy Moffat's studio, including one of her artworks "Up In The Sky".




This is my developed model, which is heavily based on my first model. I chose to develop my first model because it is a more realistic gallery building than my second model.






No comments:

Post a Comment